Friday 6 July 2012

Day 15: Banbridge to Newry (13 miles)

It's half past the witching hour and I am in bed. Time is slipping away for loading my recent films from the last few days. I will get on it as soon as I have space but it only means that I am meeting the most wonderful people to spend the time with. Massive thanks to Neal, David and Sandra near Hillsborough for such a wonderful stay. Neal you are a legend.

I am with Pat in Newry at the moment and he is making me feel so welcome I can't tell you all enough. It has been great to meet a host of people already including Pat, Gerry and Francis who have helped me plan the next stage over coffee. After my walk tomorrow we are all heading off to Carlingford to listen to some music.


There is so much more to tell and share but I need sleep to get me through tomorrow...so watch this space...more anon. Peacex


Here's the video..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show support by leaving a comment or following on Facebook, Twitter or by leaving your email address. Maxim