Wednesday 15 February 2012

Good morning...

20 minutes of zazen and standing meditation this morning. Shortly followed by coffee and nicotine! I wonder which is a choice and which is not? I wonder which of these useful tools I should be taking with me for the walk?(!) Looks like I will have to give quite a lot up this summer.
Glorious sunshine and pale blue sky this morning. I have missed them both recently. Going to release the news of the Peace Day Pilgrim 'Peace Walks' which we be held during the summer. First date is in London on Peace Day itself, 21 September, to celebrate Global Truce 2012. Most likely to be along the Thames from Richmond to Trafalgar Square. Fancy joining me? If so, contact me by email, facebook or twitter.
More anon. Peacex
Don't forget what Global Truce is all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show support by leaving a comment or following on Facebook, Twitter or by leaving your email address. Maxim